Thursday, June 28, 2012

Paradise Kiss the Movie

Again I have been missing action. Alas, I've been busy doing so many things that I will hopefully post about real soon. First, I need to talk about something I have just heard about. Paradise Kiss (the Manga) has been released as a movie in Japan. AAAAAAaaahhhh!!! I can't believe it. My blog was originally named after Paradise Kiss and I even named my dressform Yukari (the heroine of the manga).

If you don't know what I'm talking about than go here. I found the trailer for the movie on Youtube and posted it below for your viewing pleasure.


And if you're wondering what any of this has to do with sewing. I'll state that reading this manga had rekindled my interest in sewing clothes back when it first came out in English 2001-2002. I was still living in San Jose at the time and had no access to a sewing machine, but I swore I would sew my own clothes one day. Okay, enough gushing. I swear I will go back to my sewing posts. I already finished a Lolita inspired skirt and a top. Just need to take pictures. Happy sewing everyone.