Friday, June 29, 2012

Hello Kitty meets Liberty of London


Photo from Fabric.com.

Has anyone seen this yet?? Liberty of London has collaborated with Hello Kitty and created some limited edition prints from their famous tana lawn. Aaaaahhh. I am just drooling over this. I found these beauties over at Fabric.com. Why must you torment me while I am still on my fabric diet!


My personal favorite.
Can you just picture all the cute things you can make from these fabrics.


I see bags, scarves, skirts and so much more. My mind is just reeling with ideas. I have to take a deep breath, step back and put down the credit card. These fabric pieces aren't cheap. Especially when they are being sold at $32/yard. I will need to save and plan my projects accordingly.


Please let me know if you have made anything from these fabrics because I am dying to know how to look like once they're made into something. *sigh* Now I'm off to dream about future Hello Kitty fabric projects. Happy sewing everyone.