Sunday, January 30, 2011

Simplicity 5424 Pictures

As promised here are some pictures of the Simplicity 5424 dress on a real person: ME! Please forgive the fact that the dress is wrinkled. The pictures were last minute and had to be done in a rush since Mister was getting ready for work and I had just put my daughter Buni down for her nap.


I really like the shape of the dress. I can't wait to make this dress again in a more drapey type of material. Here is a not so good picture of the back. I was trying to emphasize the A-line design of the dress. Or perhaps I was about to curtsey to the wall.


Here is the last picture. The bodice is a bit big and I will have to figure out how to get it a bit more fitted, but overall I like it. Very proud of this dress. Hopefully the rest of my dresses will be just as successful. Hope I didn't just jinx myself. Happy Sunday everyone.