Thursday, July 28, 2011

Look what came in the post!

I came home the other day and found two packages waiting for me. One of them was from my all time favorite online fabric store: Fabric Mart. They were having an extra 75% sale and this is what I got.
Yards of beautiful Rayon Challis fabric for $2.49 a yard. I am planning on using the painterly designed fabric on the bottom to make myself a dress for an upcoming vacation.

Beautiful Kimono/Sakura/Floral print cotton fabric, dotted cotton fabric and apple green stretch poplin.

Gray rayon jersey for $1.50, purple lining for $0.38 a yard and zebra print polyester charmeuse.

As an added bonus they were having a special where they will give you ten yards of mystery fabric for free for orders that are over $75. Here is what I got. Some striped stretch cotton shirting, a black and white fabric that is thin and clingy and some ITY in a crazy animal print. Don’t know what I’ll do with the ITY, but at least it was free.

Feeling inspired yet? That’s not all! I also received my book order from Amazon that was full of crafty goodness. Here we have the Cath Kidston’s In Print book, Craft Hope, Sew & Stow and my favorite the Everything Alice Book.
 I am in love with the Everything Alice book. It has tons of crafts for the lovers of Alice in Wonderland and those who want to have an Alice-inspired party or to add a touch of Wonderland in their home. Here are my favorite crafts from the book. White rabbit and Cheshire Cat masks made from mosaic tiles.
Invitation Pillows.
Wonderland tea party hats.
And Wonderland aprons.
The book contains all the patterns and instructions to make these items and more. They even have recipes for red velvet cupcakes, macaroons, lemonade and everything Alice. So if you are a fan of Alice in Wonderland than order yourself a copy. I got mine from Amazon. Hope you’re feeling inspired because I am.